Classic 2000 Ltd. is situated in the city of Vidin, Bulgaria. Its main activity is international road transportation of goods. Our company facilities include office administration, warehouse space, TIR parking and service premises. Their location offers a quick and convenient connection with Danube bridge-2 and international road E79.
We believe that the high quality services offered, as well as the quick and flexible solutions, is what differentiates us from most of our competitors. All our employees are behind this - from the administration to the drivers, mechanics and general staff.
Classic2000 Ltd. owns a modern vehicle fleet, consisting of over 30 trucks with semi-trailers. Their regular maintenance is a guarantee for high quality and on-time deliveries. All of our vehicles are Euro-5 and Euro-6 and are insured according to the international CMR convention. Each truck is equipped with a GPS tracking system, which gives full control and traceability of your loads.
The company starts its activity in 2004 with two solo trucks. Gradually, we win our first regular customers through correctness, precision and stable management. Throughout the years the company continues to develop and grow its partnership network, despite the recent financial crisis. This proves that a good management policy and a flexible working process have been adopted. Our long-standing experience helps us to respond accordingly to the different market challenges.
Today, Classic 2000 Ltd. co-operates successfully with leading organizations in freight forwarding and transport logistics.
Our mission is:
- To successfully co-operate in the long-term with manufacturers and wholesalers, who are seeking for new development opportunities.
- To continuously search and apply new methods and ways to improve the services we provide.
- To be a partner to our clients by contributing to that with loyalty and correctness.
At Classic 2000 Ltd. we always aim to develop in every important aspect to our activity, such as:You can see our Documents - certificates, licenses, others.
- Expanding our service portfolio.
- Increasing our truck fleet.
- Developing a united and a motivated team.
- Improving and maintaining our good reputation among the members of the national and international road transport market.